Pyrotechnics distress signals have a lifetime of 3 years.
- Twist off white screw cap. Red trigger handle handle is released.
- Hold signal securely at the safe handle and pull red trigger handle sharply to fire.
- Hold arms length. Point Lee (downwind) Ignition is after 2 seconds delay.
- Signal produces a red hot flame – do not point at people!
- Do not use in confined spaces!
- Keep out reach of children!
- Use only in emergency!
- If damaged or dented do not use!
- Do not dismantle!
- Keep away from sources of heat!
- Do not use after expiry date!
Pyrotechnics must be treated as hazardous items and must be disposed of responsibly in accordance with local regulations. Our service offer includes redemptions and environmentally disposal. For help and advice, please contact us.
|D A T A S H E E T
|Length:||230 mm||Luminious intensity||3.000candela|
|Weight:||max. 180g||Burning time:||60 seconds|
|PACKING AND TRANSPORT INFORMATION|
|shipping name:||SIGNAL DEVICES, HAND|