Pyrotechnics distress signals have a lifetime of 3 years.
- Hold Signal safe at the grip and remove brown screw cap.
- To ignite pull the red trigger handle sharply to fire(Keep hands away from the top).
- Hold signal at outstretched arm Lee (downwind)
- Signal produces a hot flame – do not direct other people or objects!
- Do not breathe fumes!
- End plug ejected – do not point at people
- Do not use in confined spaces!
- Keep out reach of children!
- Use only in an emergency!
- If damaged or dented do not use!
- Do not dismantle!
- Keep away from sources of heat!
- Do not use after expiry date!
Pyrotechnics must be treated as hazardous items and must be disposed of responsibly in accordance with local regulations. Our service offer includes redemptions and environmentally disposal. For help and advice, please contact us.
|D A T A S H E E T
|Diameter||31,6mm||Burning time:||60 seconds|
|Weight:||max. 150g||Ignition:||Firing pin|
|PACKING AND TRANSPORT INFORMATION|
|shipping name:||SIGNALS, SMOKE|