Pyrotechnic distress signals have a lifetime of 3 years.
- Remove the plastic cap. Point away from the body.
- Pull tab firmly away from canister. Ensure hand remains clear of Hot End.
- Throw Lifesmoke overboard immediately. Smoke will be emitted after a 2-second delay.
- Produces dense orange smoke – do not inhale!
- Do not fire in a confined space!
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Only for emergency use at sea!
- If damaged or dented do not use!
- Do not dismantle!
- Keep away from the source of heat!
- Do not use after expiry date!
Conforming to SOLAS 74/88 + extensions, IMO Resolutions (MED) 96/98/EC, BGV 423.006,USCG and other important seafaring authorities worldwide
Pyrotechnics must be treated as hazardous items and must be disposed of responsibly in accordance with local regulations. Our service offer includes redemption and environmentally sound disposal. For help and advice, please contact us.
|D A T A S H E E T|
|HEIGHT:||100 mm||Burning time:||3 minutes|
|Diameter:||84 mm||Colour of smoke:||orange|
|Weitht:||340 g||Ignition:||Pull igniter|
|NEX:Max:||200 g||Delay:||2 seconds|
|P A C K I N G & T R A N S P O R T I N F O R M A T I O N|
|Proper Shipping Name:||Signals, Smoke|